Sara Solomon, Principal
We all have a story. I thought my story was going to be about a being a busy mom; a mom who cared about nutrition shopped at health food stores and prepared dishes with the best ingredients. Or at least I thought they were the best because they were so expensive. Turns out many of them were just expensive.
Also, turns out that my story changed. I got breast cancer. I had to put all kinds of chemicals in my body that I never imagined I ever would. I knew that I never wanted to do that again. So I began a journey to figure out what I did want to put into my body to bring myself back to good health.
My degrees and qualifications include:
- MB-EAT qualified instructor
- Graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York, NY
- Member of the International Association of Health Coaches
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- M.A. Communication Management, Annenberg School of Communication, University of Southern California
- Former Publicist, Non-Profit Marketer & Professional Volunteer
- Breast Cancer Survivor and mother to three spirited and spunky kids ages 5, 8, and 11
Are you ready to take the next step?
I can help you figure out 10 different ways to eat kale and how to eliminate sugar from your diet – but most importantly – I hope I can join you on your journey to good health.
Contact me for a complimentary 30-minute phone call.